AEM Practice Lead - Mumbai
The AEM Practice Lead will provide technical leadership to Web portal implementations and support new business efforts. The role collaborates with development teams and client stakeholders for the design, development, and deployment of Java-based websites, mobile sites, applications, and CRM integrations with the Adobe Experience Platform in an effort to exceed the needs of our customers. This person must also be confident and influential when interacting with management and leadership.
- Construct AEM technical architecture for multiple solutions fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
- Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
- Bridge business & technical requirements to provide a cohesive, seamless solution to scale and perform
- Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
- Align AEM roadmap phases to executable use cases
- Contribute to Customer’s digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness.
- Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scope during sales cycle
- Put forth a viable, scalable technology point of view; be knowledgeable and conversant with the offline and online (digital) marketing technology landscape
- Drive engineering and architectural best practices broadly throughout the organization
- 5-7 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (required)
- Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
- Experience in leading and organizing project teams and working across organizational boundaries to deliver positive results.
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to state things simply, ask effective questions and communicate persuasively across different audiences ranging from leadership to end user levels.
- Performs role of subject matter expert for Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience utilizing BitBucket, GitHub, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with AMS as a hosting platform
- Familiarity with eCommerce and Magento
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in a cross-functional environment
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.