Business Analyst I
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people, and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Initialyze as a Business Analyst.
Initialyze is committed to providing our global team with inspiring careers from day one. Initialyzers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for our clients remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Works in close collaboration with business and IT stakeholders to understand requirements, drive key decisions and resolve issues
- Responsible for product backlog management together with the Product owner. Collaborates with Solution Architects, UX/Design experts, Delivery team
- Participates in all phases of the project, starting from discovery to UAT and production
- Elaborates customer requirements, create user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participates in customer’s workshops on-site and remotely
- Facilitates sprint demonstrations
- Organizes the preparation and may actively participate in the creation of user documentation, hands-on materials, user training
- BS degree in an associated field or other advanced certification along with equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in implementation, customization, and/or delivery of software applications as a Business Analyst or System/Functional Analyst
- Business process definition and modeling in various notations
- Hands-on experience in setting up requirements managements processes in an Agile environment
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.