Front-End Developer(AEM) - Mumbai
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of front-end development, design, animation frameworks, motion design, UX, and the ability to bring them all together to create experiences that are as beautiful as they are functional.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional/technical design and implementation
- Develop new user-facing features on Adobe AEM platform – for desktop & mobile (responsive) and across multiple language sites
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other engineers such as back-end web developers and web designers; Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Responsible for ongoing support and maintenance – it will include testing, debugging, and applying improvements in a dynamic production environment.
- Research, understand and adopt new web technologies to stay up-to-date with the rapidly evolving frontend world
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 2 – 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Knowledge of Adobe AEM or working experience with at least 2+ CMS platforms such as Drupal, WordPress, Sitecore, EpiServer, Hippo is necessary.
- Full-stack knowledge (not a JAVA backend developer), someone who knows how to stitch the Adobe Suite of tools together all-inclusive such as (AEM, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, etc)
- Experience working with Salesforce Platform (salesforce communities etc.) is highly desirable
- Proficient with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with at least 1 or more front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc. is a must
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues, troubleshooting, and debugging practices and techniques
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills
- Proven understanding of web application development processes, including architecture and design principles.
- Team player
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal, and communication skills
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.