Front-End Engineer (USA)
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of front-end development, design, animation frameworks, motion design, UX, and the ability to bring them all together to create experiences that are as beautiful as they are functional.
- Collaborate with Visual and UX Designers, Sr. and Architect Level developers, digital strategists and project managers to create sophisticated digital experiences using technologies such as HTML / CSS / JS / React / Gatsby / Storybook / Netlify / Content Stack etc.
- Work in an agile environment which includes stand ups, backlog refinement, peer review, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Create accessible, semantically correct, responsive front-ends that function across all major browsers and devices
- Mentor Others in modern web component-oriented development practices using technologies including React, GraphQL, Gatsby etc.
- Implement user interface with personalizations and contextualization from 3rd party user data
- Maintain and support third party integrations including Identity Platforms, Search, Analytics, various Marketing technologies, Custom APIs, Cookies and local storage providers.
- Research, Establish and Enforce Code and design standards for maintainability, usability and accessibility.
- Other duties may be also assigned
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5+ years relevant industry experience
- Must be available to work in PST / PDT working hours
- A clean, organized, well-documented coding style. Preferably OOP
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools. e.g., React, JAM Stack, SASS, Node, Webpack, Gulp Assemble, Browserify, jQuery, Handlebars, BrowserStack
- Experience working with Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Git Webhooks, Git Actions etc.
- Experience working with or familiarity with Lambda functions and microservice architecture.
- A passion for emerging technologies and their application to complex problems
- Ability to learn new tech stacks reasonably quickly
- Expertise in responsive design and cross-platform development
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and partner with resources in the broader Design group to scale and deliver amazing work
- Ability to work across multiple projects and launches while keeping a cool head
- Ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to take risks and try new things
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager is highly desirable
- Flexibility (within reason) to work outside normal business hours
- Previous agency or consulting experience highly desirable
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.