Global CX Insights Manager
The Consumer Insights (CI) Organisation
The Consumer Insights team works as part of Initialyze client's Design group supporting the creation of new and innovative products from inception to launch. As a full-service insights team, we provide qualitative, quantitative, and strategic support for our business, marketing, and design partners.
The Customer Experience (CX) Organisation
CX exists to orchestrate experiences and deliver customer service that builds relationships, promotes loyalty, and delivers growth to Initialyze's Client. Our goal is to deliver world-class CX with speed, accuracy, and quality of responses; and to be an extension of each of our Brands while deploying a strategy that allows us to scale with agility. We aspire to transition CX’s role from Support to Advocacy by learning customer preferences, focus on improving customer-centric metrics, and building personalized, always-on support capabilities.
This is a newly created role. You will be an essential part of the transformation of the CX team, ensuring that we stay focused on the needs of the people buying and using our products and services.
You will be part of the CI team, reporting directly to the Global Head of Consumer Insights, based in Switzerland. Your primary stakeholder will be the Head of CX Business Intelligence. Other key stakeholders of the role will be Head of CX Ops; Head of CX Programs; and Head of CX Knowledge, NPI, & Coaching.
Your role will be to ensure that the knowledge we have about our users, consumers, and customers is available where helpful to the CX organization. You will also be responsible for bringing back to CI the insights we can garner from CX systems. Finally, you will be responsible for identifying key knowledge gaps essential to delivering a better experience to our end-users and working to close those gaps.
- Bring forward CI knowledge about consumer journeys into the CX organization to support prioritization of initiatives.
- Be a champion for consumer centricity within the CX organization - ensuring CX decisions are made with appropriate consumer centricity.
- Work closely with the Head of CX Business Intelligence to identify knowledge gaps most useful to the CX organization.
- Work closely with the CI team to mine their knowledge and take back answers to the CX organization.
- Drive our understanding of people’s needs deep in CX organization
- Identify where fresh research is needed, and create a plan to get answers.
- Execute research to address knowledge gaps for questions coming from the CX organization; engage with current consumers and identify in-field insights.
- Help train frontline CX staff in how to best support our users.
- Ensure that the broader organization takes opportunities to leverage the insight that the CX organization can offer e.g. call center customer lists and frequently occurring questions/issues
- 6+yrs. of demonstrated experience generating insights that have led to significant business impact.
- A creative problem solver - we’re looking for an insights professional that enjoys thinking differently about how to gather and leverage data to improve what we are delivering to people.
- Strong experience in and passion for diverse research methods.
- Compelling synthesis, storytelling, and presentation skills. Someone people enjoy listening to and learning from.
- A global citizen and professional - proven experience in dealing with globally diverse stakeholders, and research across the world.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organized and able to work autonomously, but know when to check-in and get help.
- Experience in partnering with business stakeholders: multifunctional team members across the world.
- High business ethics and compliance to legal requirements when dealing with consumer personal data.
- Familiarity in dealing with Tableau
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.