QA Engineer (Manual) - Mumbai
Looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers (Mid to Sr.) to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure quality for public-facing websites, portals, and web applications. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. The QA engineer role plays an important part in supporting our clients Digital Marketing Initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for testing public-facing digital experiences such as websites, web applications, responsive sites, etc. conducting UI-centric tests, evaluating performance, analytics and, personalization and localization issues. If you have worked with the latest experience management platforms, such as Adobe AEM, Drupal, Sitecore, EpiServer or have experience with Web application testing, creating automation frameworks using Selenium, Robot Framework, Ghost Inspector, BrowserStack, etc. we'd love to meet you.
- Test Front-End/UI Web Experiences and Functionality, including cross-browser capability, responsive design, and performance Aspects.
- Validate content, experience, and styling on public-facing websites, portals, internal applications is as expected including Websites that are translated into multiple languages
- Test back-end Adobe AEM/WCMS functionality, customizations, and features.
- Develop and execute test cases on our Test Management Module.
- Create, update and monitor defects to resolution.
- Collaborate with other QA team members with executing test cases.
- Collaborate with Developers to facilitate bug fixing and issue resolution
- Collaborate with developers in an Agile environment.
- Participate in the software development process to ensure quality and standards adherence.
- Participate in requirement gathering, project planning, and acceptance criteria drafts.
- Analyze existing automation infrastructure, identify problems, and develop solutions.
- Other ad-hoc projects to facilitate growth.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with Software Quality Assurance testing and processes specifically on web, responsive sites is required
- Experience with doing manual and automated testing on sites built with Adobe AEM is highly desirable
- Experience with any other WCMs platform such as Adobe AEM, EpiServer, LiveSite, WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore, is desirable.
- Experience with Automation frameworks such as Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, Git, Ghost Inspector, Browser Stack is highly desirable plus.
- Experience with release management.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/waterfall development and project methodologies.
- Software development and test automation experience is a plus.
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.