Quality Assurance Engineer
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be an active member working with the Web Development team, to help enhance and maintain high-quality Marketing & E-commerce multi-Brand sites aimed at providing a high level of customer value.
Your Contribution: The successful candidate will possess strong knowledge of AEM and have hands-on experience in testing components in AEM.
- Improve the QA testing processes by updating QA standards, communicating requirements, and developing and maintaining test data across author and publish instances in multiple testing environments.
- Play an instrumental role in participating in reviews of QA standards, tools, and processes to improve efficiency and productivity in testing.
- Closely collaborate with Project Managers, Developers, UX team, Analytics, and rest of the testing team to understand launch schedules and plan appropriate level of testing before the release.
- Provide training to new team members and bring them up to speed on the QA process and guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and execute multiple projects on tight deadlines
RequirementsFor consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
5+ years of Web Quality Assurance experience
- 3+ years AEM (6.4+) platform testing experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Highly organized and strategic thinker with an ability to make an impact.
- Strong technical background working on both Mac and Win OS
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness.
- Ability to work across multiple projects and launches.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes in priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
In addition, preferable skills include:
Experience in Automation frameworks – Selenium, Cypress
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.