Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager
You will be a scrum master on a development team delivering website enhancements and capabilities to support the marketing and eCommerce of our AEM brand sites.
- Serves as Scrum Master on multiple scrum teams.
- Owns the process. Advocate for Agile methodology.
- Runs scrum cadence ceremonies.
- Supports PO to ensure sprints are planned and stories meet the definition of ready.
- Manages risk, especially things that threaten releases or jeopardize marketing activities.
- Owns blockers. Resolves impediments.
- Will also manage some projects that will end up delivered by scrum teams. Discover, Design, and then backlog creation. From there a scrum team will own the delivery.
- Experience as a Scrum Master. Certification is nice to have, but the experience is necessary. At minimum 3 years of applicable experience. Kanban team management is nice as well.
- Articulate and communicative. We need you to advocate and educate on the scrum process to team members and stakeholders still learning.
- AEM experience is strongly preferred. Or other enterprise Scrum experience.
- Web experience is required. Strongly desired to have experience in a product marketing context.
- Excel as a scrum master. Not looking for a Program Manager or PMO lead.
- Lean into details and problems. If the team is stuck, get into it and get them unstuck.
- Able to communicate well with development team members, product owners, designers, stakeholders.
- General project management or agency experience is a plus.
Experience with the following tools or similar ones is required. You will need to become very familiar with our tool stack.
- Google Drive, Documents, Sheets, and Slides
- JIRA. You should be very comfortable with managing JIRA sprints.
- Slack, Google Chat
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.