Software Engineer - Backend/Java (Intern)
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Designing, developing, and installing testable, scalable software solutions.
- Developing information systems by writing clean, efficient code and studying system flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from Products and Engineering teams.
- Following the software development life-cycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of developing applications based on Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Strong understanding of object oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to adhere to coding and quality standards.
- Good Understanding on technologies like Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate and Struts.
- Should possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and should be a quick learner.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Team Player - Jump in wherever needed and collaborate with all teams.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.