As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Work as a member of core team with a number of key initiatives and projects to produce slick and extendable UI using the latest tools and libraries
- Collaborating within the team across product, design, infrastructure, strategy and engineering.
- Responsible for the technical quality of your projects and will be working with other backend developers, architects and product manager.
- Help the team to promote and create a best in class Developer Experience as we create a CI/CD focused end-to-end product
- Participate in our engineering/scrum process
- Computer Science fundamentals in OO design, functional programming, data structure, and algorithm design
- Understanding of how to use Git/source control
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Understanding of Styles isolation methods (BEM, modules)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like content management systems (AEM Preferred)
- Should possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and should be a quick learner.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Team Player - Jump in wherever needed and collaborate with all teams.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience