Sr. Business Systems Analyst (AEM)
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will work in the Marketing Technology Team and report directly to a product owner. The BSA will primarily be responsible for coordinating, planning, and facilitating an end to end execution of all systems related initiatives and projects that comprise and support the Digital Marketing Platform at Initialyze and our clients.
The BSA works with IT, Marketing and Business stakeholders and often on multiple projects simultaneously to translate business, technical and functional requirements into well understood and documented artifacts to ensure execution of scalable and efficient capabilities.
- Interpret business requirements and content deliverables for digital authoring, publishing, and maintenance in the content management system, preferably Adobe Experience Manager or similar enterprise CMS tool
- Organize and document requirements in accordance with industry standards (Vision, Business Requirements Document, Use Case, Product Backlog, User Story). Perform business process modeling and process reengineering. Participate in peer review sessions and provide feedback to a colleague.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research, combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Partner with development teams to assist with technical requirements, non-functional requirements, principles and models that generally guide acceptable solutions within our client’s ecosystem.
- Partner with the Prototyping and Development Team to ensure technical feasibility and implementation.
- Review platform and applications throughout the development lifecycle to ensure requirements are met. Evaluate (third party) software and hardware as potential solutions when applicable.
- Support continuous improvement and optimization of existing Digital systems and processes on enterprise content management platforms such as Adobe AEM by anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvements.
- Work with Business to help articulate end-user training materials and support initiative rollout enablement
- Working with internal and external teams to capture system-level requirements for the solution and roll-out/implementation specs
- Build cross-functional partnerships in order to translate business requirements into systems-driven solutions
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings including communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or an MBA.
- 3-5 years of Proven Authoring / Publishing / Content Management experience
- Understanding and experience with AEM best practices, authoring/publishing process, components & digital asset management
- Capable of translating complex processes into technical flow/ specifications and solutions taking specific strengths and limitations into consideration
- Have an in-depth understanding of the data flow across disperse systems, best practices involved in maintaining data integrity, cross-platform reporting and reconciliation
- Comfortable interacting with highly technical team members to design, project-manage and implement technical solutions
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A Solid Understanding of HTML, CSS, other Web Development Concepts
- Self-starter; ability to work with minimal supervision while at the same time, be a strong and contributing team member
- Excellent communication, documentation, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Competency in Powerpoint, Google Sites, Confluence, JIRA, and agile methodology
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.