Sr. Technical Project Manager (AEM Preferred)
The Sr. Technical project manager will bring proven experience in delivering AEM solutions helping to lead large and complex multi-technology agile projects, and will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management.
- Ensure client enablement on their AEM implementation.
- Understanding or experience in using productized APIs, Cloud Services, and Content Management Systems.
- Deep understanding of Adobe Target.
- Partner with technical project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives.
- Partner with and knowledge share with client business owners & stakeholders.
- Work with client business owners & stakeholders to develop AEM implementation strategy & roadmap. Manage the product backlog of stories.
- Socialize business functionality with client business users, including driving UAT and demos. Work with the client to gather user feedback on implemented functionality.
- 5+ years of project/program management and/or an advanced degree with experience managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with Agile Scrum process
- Experience with Agile Scrum Backlog Management systems such as Jira
- Experience in Agile story elaboration and backlog management Enterprise
- Experience with enterprise software implementation
- Experience reviewing and elaborating business and technical requirements
- Experience with developing requirements for interfaces and production data migrations
- Strong problem-solving skills, communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.