Web Experience Manager (AEM)
The primary responsibility of this role is to create new and enhance existing web pages in the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform using a standard set of templates, page grids, containers and components. In collaboration with product marketing, business lines, CX, SEO and Analytics peers, the Web Experience Manager creates high-quality, progressive web experiences that align with business requirements and digital marketing strategies across multiple web properties of our customers.
- Create and update existing pages in AEM using a standardized set of templates, layout containers, and components to deliver consistent UX to the website visitors.
- Manage localized and regionalized version of sites using multi-site management capabilities, blueprints and performing rollouts
- Work with Experience Fragments, Content Fragments, Taxonomy, Segments, Campaigns to deliver personalized and targeted experiences for the site visitors.
- Publish and un-publish pages manually or using scheduled publishing.
- Troubleshoot, monitor and report issues related to caching (browser, dispatcher, CDN) as well any performance related issues caused due to un-optimized digital assets or components.
- Ensure all new pages are created with provided SEO , Analytics and performance requirements to support best practices and adhere to provided design, accessibility and production guidelines.
- Collaborate within cross-channel environment to create and publish experiences for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Validate work through QA to test and troubleshoot issues prior to hand-off for UAT.
- Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to make sure all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct
- In partnership with design, ensure that digital assets are optimized, tagged, and managed in Adobe DAM.
- Collaborate with development and other internal team members on project implementation, component development and launch activities including stand-up meetings, defect resolution, acceptance testing etc.
- Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content authoring needs of a given project.
- Work closely with client stakeholders and design partners to deliver design recommendations that align within the existing Design system and AEM Component framework.
- Leverage workflows for approval and translations to ensure content updates are routed and sent for review and translations.
- Plan page structures and work cross-functionally to agree upon project approaches, scope, and timelines.
- Monitor project complexities, and proactively recommend contingency plans or adjustments with supporting web experience managers to meet deadlines.
- Contribute to the constant evolution of our clients digital properties and processes by providing feedback on toolsets, UI, best practices, and workflow optimization
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years experience working on web production teams
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager as a content author, publisher or web producer role is a must.
- Experience with Localization and Managing Digital Experiences and Content for a global audience, using a CMS (preferably Adobe Experience Manager)
- Working knowledge of Networking, CDN, Cache, Web Servers, APIs (REST/XML/JSON), and other related technologies
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch
- Experience with Responsive Design Principles and Frameworks
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Extreme attention to detail as it related to creating complex experiences and compliance-mandated content authoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous Digital Agency Experience is must
What We Offer
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.